Take a trip back through time:
- Spot the footprint on the Roman tile;
- Find out about work in Llandudno's Copper Mines;
- Visit the Welsh kitchen with its traditional furniture, pots and pans;
- Learn how the town developed as a major holiday resort;
- Discover more about Llandudno in wartime;
- Or view the magnificent paintings and sculptures from around the world.
There's something to suit every-one. And there's always something new with an exciting programme of temporary exhibitions.
Easter - 31st October: Tuesday - Saturday and Bank Hols: 10.30 - 1.00 & 2.00 - 5.00
Sunday 2.15 - 5.00
1st November - Easter: Tuesday - Saturday 1.30 - 4.30
Admission Charge: Adults £2.50, Children £1.00, Families (2 Adults with up to 3 Children) £5.00
Directions: On Mostyn Street heading towards the Great Orme turn into Gloddaeth Street. The museum is 200 metres along the road opposite the Grand Ash Hotel.
Access: Wheelchair access to the ground floor only.
17-19 Gloddaeth Street
Tel/Fax: 01492 876517
Registered Charity Number: 217013