The app enables our citizens and visitors to request services, report incidents or issues and make applications from their phone or tablet.
AppConwy provides latest news updates from the Council and features local service information such as school announcements, job vacancies and waste collection days.
To try out our app simply download AppConwy from the AppStore, PlayStore or Windows Store.
Did you know there’s a whole range of things you can do via AppConwy, including:
- Register a new food business, sign up for Council Tax e-billing and submit suggestions for scrutiny committees.
- Apply for a concessionary bus pass, installation of a memorial bench, school/college transport, school admissions and transfers, school governor training, early years and childcare development training and Council Tax discount disregard for students.
- Report dog fouling, breach of planning, noise nuisance and food safety complaints.
- Faster access to other online services e.g. ParentPay, leisure centre bookings, paying your Council Tax and ordering a recycling container.
- Easy way to stay up-to-date with the latest information e.g. find my nearest, school and education services information, local events, check school holiday dates and school menu plans.
- Provides a two-way communication channel so that the Council keeps you posted on progress and keeps in touch with you.
- Shows a history of your app-based interactions with the Council.
How you can help
We are looking for people who are willing to provide feedback on new developments for AppConwy. We have a user panel, who are helping us to make sure the forms are user friendly and are in a language that you understand.
If you would like to be part of the AppConwy Customer User Panel please email AppConwy@conwy.gov.uk
We are keen to hear what you think of AppConwy, if you would like to send us your feedback then you can do so by using 'Rate this page' below.