Based in the Library Building, Mostyn Street Llandudno, Conwy’s leisure development team are responsible for providing inclusive sport and leisure opportunities for all ages and abilities. The team can assist with club development, coach education, volunteering opportunities and funding for clubs and individuals. The team are committed to the provision of inclusive sporting opportunities, and have been awarded Silver insport development for their commitment and collaborative working.
Meet the Team:
- Leisure Development Officer – Caroline Jones 01492 575557 / 07733 013056
- Rural Leisure Officer – Tim Ballam 01492 575556 / 07717 543698
- Disability Sport Officer – Mark Richards 01492 575593 / 07733 013004
- Tennis Development Officer – Robella Whitehall 01492 576585
- Outdoor Activity Development Officer – Roger Pierce 07733 012997