Our climbing walls are located at the following centres:
The walls have the same specification:
- 8 meters high comprising of multiple overhangs and other interesting features
- Various Routes ranging from 4a – 7a
- Various bouldering problems ranging from V0 – V3
Various sessions are held at Dyffryn Conwy Leisure Centre including:
- Children’s climbing club (8 years +) and a little ones session (5 – 8 years)
- Technique classes
- Adult courses
- Family courses
- Corporate sessions (great for team building experience!
- Birthday Parties
- Disability climbing sessions
To find out more please contact you preferred centre.
Our Climbing Club follows a certification scheme known as the National Indoor Climbing Achievement Scheme (NICAS).
There is no need to purchase specialist equipment or clothes as the necessary items are provided by us. Please however wear loose fitting clothes such as tracksuit trousers and a t-shirt. We will endeavour to provide climbing shoes however please wear trainers which are efficient enough for climbing.