Essential maintenance work from 6pm on 7/12/17 will affect our internet services, including websites and e-mail.
Meet us every Friday at 1.30pm for a leisurely walk in Abergele.
- Our meeting point is Abergele Leisure Centre, and from there we will walk at a leisurely pace for up to an hour, covering a distance on average of 2 - 3 miles (3.2 - 4.8km).
- Everyone welcome, including prams, nordic walkers (please bring your poles!) and anyone who just wants to improve their health and fitness.
- Please bring plenty of fluid and wear suitable footwear.
- After we've had our walk we have a coffee break.
- We walk whatever the weather so please don't let the rain put you off!
- Our walk leader, Dr Vicky Marginson is also on hand to give you advice on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including diet and physical activity plans.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)