- These sessions are offered as either a beginner session or an advanced session.
- Our beginner’s session takes place on Fridays between 8pm – 9pm and is aimed at anyone who is perhaps new to tennis or isn’t playing at any particular level.
- Our advanced session takes place on Wednesdays between 7pm – 8pm and gives players the opportunity to improve their technique and game tactics.
- These sessions combines a series of tennis based drills with cardiovascular exercise resulting in a fast paced, heart pumping workout.
- Saturdays 10am – 11am
- These sessions are offered to anyone with learning difficulties of any age, and the emphasis is on enjoyment! Participants are encouraged to have fun and to develop hand to eye coordination.
- Every Thursday between 5pm – 6pm
- Offering up to 12 spaces at a time, our social sessions are aimed at those who are playing at intermediate level, giving players the opportunity to play against other players of the same ability.
- Mondays 10am – 12pm Fridays 11am – 1pm
- These sessions are extremely popular and we currently have a waiting list.
Pay and Play Sessions
- 2 hour sessions split into 1 hour of coaching and then an hour of play against another player. All standard players are welcome and there’s no need to bring a partner.
- Mondays 10am – 12pm Thursdays 10am – 12pm (beginners) Fridays 11am – 1pm
- We offer these as either individual lessons or for a pair of learners. For information on our available coaches and prices, please call James Alexander Barr Tennis Centre.
All of the above sessions take place at the James Alexander Barr Tennis Centre.