- Residents: £95.00 + 20%
- Non-residents: £190.00 + 20% VAT
- Businesses: £190.00 + 20% VAT
Apply for / renew a residential parking permit
All applications and renewals must be made by post to:
PO BOX 146
Cheques should be made payable to 'Conwy County Borough Council'.
You must provide evidence that you live at the address applied for and have a connection with your vehicle.
Accepted proof of address
- Official Rent Book / Tenancy Agreement (this must contain the signatures of the landlord or agency and tenants).
- Bank or Building Society statement (dated within 3 months of application).
- Current Council Tax or Utility Bill which covers the 3 month period prior to application - Gas, Electric, Water or Land-Line Telephone
- Solicitor's letter confirming completion of purchase of property (dated within 3 months of application).
Please note: Mobile phone bills, driving licenses or vehicle documents are not accepted as proof of address.
Renewing my parking permit
If you have already been issued with a parking permit we will contact you annually.
Changing of details / lost permits
Please contact us.
Residential parking permits are available in certain areas; please contact Parking Services for further information, or for the list of locations.
Car Park Season Ticket