The National Landlord Association (NLA) in partnership with Conwy County Borough Council are holding their next Landlord Forum on the 7th March 2018.
This meeting will include:
- Updates from the National Landlords Association
- Presentations from:
- Ian Halton of NAPIT advising on Electrical safety in the private rented sector
- Les Jones talking about the Syrian Refugee Resettlement Programme in the Conwy County
- Simon White, Head of Housing Strategy and Legislation for Welsh Government with more information on Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and the changes to Tenancy Agreements
- Charles Gibson Jones of Prys Jones and Booth advising on Energy Performance Certificates and the changes for F & G rated properties
- Stalls from local service and agencies offering information and advice.
The forum is being held on Wednesday 7th March 2018 at:
North Wales Business Park
5:30-8:00. Doors open from 5:00pm.
For more information or if you would like to attend please contact Lynsey Blackford on 01492 576264 / 07934 848436 or email@example.com