Due to Wales Under 20 Six Nations Rugby, the Leisure Centre will be closed to the public on:
- Friday 10th February 1pm - 10pm
- Saturday 11th March 1pm - 5pm
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
Leisure Centre Office Hours
|Monday||07:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday ||07:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||08:30 - 20:00|
Phone: 01492 577900
BT Text Relay Services: 18001 01492 577900
Fax: 01492 577913
Use the shortcut www.conwy.gov.uk/colwynleisure to find this page easily in future.
- Interested in diving?? Then why not come along to our popular try dives. These sessions run the 2nd Monday of every month. To register and for more information please contact Chris on 07896 170490 or Carol on 07828 492361.
Each session costs £10 and this covers the hire of the pool and all the equipment and air you will need.
All you need to bring is shorts, towel, t-shirt and a change of clothes.
For more detailed information on diving in general, please visit our website www.nwsac.co.uk
- Starting Thursday 24th November at Colwyn Leisure Centre, boxercise is now at 18.30 – 19.15 and Metabolic Effect is 19.15 – 20.00
- Grit has had to be cancelled on Friday 2nd December 2016 at 18.15-18.45.
- The Thursday evening Grit class – 17.00-17.30, has had to be cancelled until the end of December
- BODY PUMP IS BACK IN COLWYN BAY LEISURE CENTRE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES, INCLUDING THE LAUNCH OF BODY PUMP 99: Saturday 10.00 - 11.00am, Tuesday and Friday 06.30 - 07.30am
- NEW CLASS - Legs, Bums and Tums every Tuesday from 4th October 9.30 - 10.30am
- Kettlebells – A class to give an all over workout, help improve strength and tone muscles throughout the body.
- Abs Attack – A fantastic class for strengthening the abdominals, core and back.
- Stretch and Relax – A class for massaging, stretching and relaxing the entire body at the end of a busy week.
- Public Sunday Swimming is 9am - 3.15pm (every Sunday)
- 16 and under Free Sunday Swimming is 3.45pm - 4.45pm (every Sunday)