You should only report a missed collection if:
- Your containers were put out for collection before 7:00
- It is now after 15:00 on your collection day
- We haven’t told you that there are any access issues on your street
- You haven’t been told by the collection crew that there was a problem with your refuse or recycling
- We have a second vehicle which collects cardboard our crew cannot fit into the recycling truck. Please only report a missed cardboard collection after 3pm on your collection day.
You can also report a missed collection by calling our Advice Centre on 01492 575337.
Enter your full Post Code below