The Conwy Youth Hub is a service dedicated to helping young people aged 16-24 that live in Conwy County with:
- Dedicated employment mentors offering employment, jobs and benefit advice
- Personalised 1-2-1 mentoring which is tailored to the individual
- Professionally delivered and free training courses to build skills
- Fun and free events to build confidence and improve mental health while developing lifelong wellbeing skills
- Support for those that want to continue in education
- Support for CV writing, job applications and job interviews
- Funding support to overcome barriers into training and employment:Loan of Chromebooks and wifi dongles, travel expenses, ID documentation
- Community and Employer engagement: events, recruitment, work opportunities, work placements and Pathway courses
Referrals to other agencies/partner organisations where appropriate.
If you are aged 16-24 and would like our help and support, or know someone who does, you can contact us in the following ways:
Let us help you kick start a brighter future!