- PaCE is a voluntary programme to help parents/guardians into training and employment where childcare is the main barrier.
- We offer 1-2-1 support out in the community providing guidance and training to those who are not in education, employment or training.
- We can help parents/guardians on most benefits, as well as those who are not in receipt of any benefit.
We can help you with:
- Writing CVs
- Interview skills
- Better Off Calculations
- Pre and post-employment childcare costs
- Work placements
- Volunteering (doesn’t affect benefit entitlement)
- Help/guidance for anyone considering becoming self-employed
For more information please contact:
The programme is funded by European Social Fund and works within certain areas of Conwy. If your circumstances do not fit the criteria for PaCE we can refer you to someone who can help.