This guidance contains important information to help with your application
Candidates must complete our application form to be considered. CVs by themselves will not be accepted. You may submit a CV to accompany your fully completed application form. Please ensure your contact details are included.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your application/CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates shortlisted for interview and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this
- Please submit your application and any supporting information by the closing date
- Following the closing date, you will be contacted in due course by a member of the HR Service to update you on the status of your application
- If you have any technical difficulties whilst completing the online application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01492 576129
Conwy is committed to safeguarding. Qualifications and references will be verified.
Conwy welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants who meet the essential job requirements will be guaranteed an interview. The Council will provide appropriate additional work facilities for disabled applicants. There is an option for disabled people to apply on different formats. Please contact the HR Team on 01492 576129 for further advice.
Conwy is committed to its Welsh Language Standards. We welcome applications in the Welsh language and application forms received in the Welsh language will not be treated less favourably than an application form submitted in English.
If you have not received an interview invitation within three weeks of the closing date, you must assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview.