Free School Meals Week Commencing 4/01/2021
Direct payment arrangements have been put in place for the parents of children entitled to Free School Meals to receive a payment direct into parents’ bank accounts to buy nutritious food equivalent to the free school meal during the period school is restricted due to the Covid-19 control measure and holiday periods up to 9th April 2021.
If you have already provided us with your bank details then you don’t need to take any further action – payment will be made in due course. If you haven’t provided us with your bank details, then please register by completing the relevant form below.
The allowance is to be spent on nutritious food for your child/ren equivalent to the food provided on the school lunch menu.
If your query isn’t covered in any of the frequently asked questions below, please contact us on the School Advice line - (01492) 575031
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will only be able to submit this form once using your Claimant ID
- We will not call and ask you to provide your bank account information over the phone
Please complete the following form, which will enable us to verify your details and arrange relevant payment as required to the supplied bank account.
* IMPORTANT: Please ensure you enter the correct bank / building society account information as this will be used for payment and will not be changed in the event of you entering incorrectly.
* Please use an up to date web browser when making your application.
* Please add your sort code as one number with no spaces or hyphens in-between.
Help with your application
If you need help or assistance with your application, please contact 01492 575031 or email email@example.com
By submitting your application for a business grant you are agreeing to share your information with Conwy County Borough Council, Welsh Government and in cases of fraud the Police.
Conwy County Borough Council Full Privacy Notice