While the situation regarding Coronavirus is developing it is becoming more difficult for your child to access a free school meal from the nearest school.
In order to support our entitled free school meal pupils we have decided to pay the allowance into parents/carers bank accounts so that you can purchase food for your children directly.
We currently do not hold bank account information for this purpose.
If your query isn’t covered in any of the frequently asked questions below, please contact us on the School Advice line – (01492) 575031.
Update: Direct payments for free school meals
The free school meal allowance will now continue during school holidays, as well as term time, until schools re-open or to the end of August if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will only be able to submit this form once using your Claimant ID
- We will not call and ask you to provide your bank account information over the phone
Please complete the following form, which will enable us to verify your details and arrange relevant payment as required to the supplied bank account.
* IMPORTANT: Please ensure you enter the correct bank / building society account information as this will be used for payment and will not be changed in the event of you entering incorrectly.
* Please use an up to date web browser when making your application.
* Please add your sort code as one number with no spaces or hyphens in-between.
Help with your application
If you need help or assistance with your application, please contact 01492 575031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application for a business grant you are agreeing to share your information with Conwy County Borough Council, Welsh Government and in cases of fraud the Police.
Conwy County Borough Council Full Privacy Notice