Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Every Thursday form Llandudno swimming centre, meet at 11.20am and leave at 11.30am.
- Our meeting point is at the entrance to Llandudno swimming centre, and from there we will walk at a leisurely pace for just under an hour.
- The walk route is flat, so suitable for wheelchairs and anyone with mobility problems.
- You’re welcome to join us for just part of the walk if you don’t feel you can manage the full distance.
- Everyone welcome, including prams, nordic walkers (please bring your poles!) and anyone who just wants to improve their health and fitness.
- Please bring plenty of fluid and wear suitable footwear.
- We walk whatever the weather so please don't let the rain put you off!
- Our walk leader, Dr Vicky Marginson is also on hand to give you advice on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including diet and physical activity plans.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)