Our meeting point is the clock tower / information centre, and from there we will walk at a leisurely pace for up to an hour, covering a distance on average of 2 - 3 miles (3.2 - 4.8km).
- Everyone welcome, including prams, nordic walkers and anyone who just wants to improve their health and fitness.
- Please bring plenty of fluid and wear suitable footwear.
- After we've had our walk, we have a coffee break.
- We walk whatever the weather so please don't let the rain put you off!
- Our walk leader, Dr Vicky Marginson is also on hand to give you advice on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including diet and physical activity plans.