Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Meet us at 10.30am every Friday at St. Mary's Church.
- After meeting at the Church we will embark on a gentle paced walk around Tir Prince Park. This route may change from week to week.
- Everyone welcome, including prams, nordic walkers and anyone who just wants to improve their health and fitness.
- Please bring plenty of fluid and wear suitable footwear.
- After we've had our walk, we have a coffee break.
- We walk whatever the weather so please don't let the rain put you off!
- Our walk leader, Dr Vicky Marginson is also on hand to give you advice on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including diet and physical activity plans.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)