Our tennis courts are located at the James Alexander Barr Tennis Centre. Here you will find the following:
- 2 x full size indoor tennis courts Both featuring tournament standard, acrylic flooring, making them suitable for competitive and high-class play.
- Lighting is provided by the sun during the day via our semi-transparent roof, and during the evenings and darker winter months we have indoor floodlights.
- 4 x full size outdoor tennis courts.
- All of our outdoor courts feature a concrete surface and floodlights* for those darker winter months. Our courts are surrounded by a high fence enabling play even on a windy day.
- An additional charge will be applied to courts using the floodlights.
We also have a number of tennis courts located within the following parks:
- Pentre Mawr Park
- Min y Don Park
- Rhos Park
These courts are free to use all year round but are not subject to the same level of maintenance as the ones at the James Alexander Barr Tennis Centre.