A reminder for all visiting the library, please:
- Respect others space and socially distance
- You must clean your hands before you enter the library
- Everybody 12 years and over must wear face covering(exemptions apply)
- We will be taking contact details for Test Trace Protect
- Do not come to the library if you have coronavirus symptoms
Our community libraries offer an appointment service click below:
Call and Collect
You can complete an online form on the Council’s website below or call us on 01492 576139 with your reading choices and to arrange for collection. The line is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3pm.
You don’t have to make an appointment to choose books.
Public access to computers is now available at all libraries. Library membership is required. Access to the computers is free and may be limited to 45 minutes at busy times. To make an appointment please phone 01492 576139 or complete the online form below.
We have study space available at some libraries, please contact a member of staff to discuss.
All items are being renewed and you won’t be fined.