- Children and Young People – Discover what Conwy Children and Young People's Partnership (CYPP) have been doing and our plans for the future; download our free resources; and, find out how you can get involved.
- Buddies – Are a group of young people who have experience of the care system. For further information contact Bethan Aston, Senior Personal Adviser - Leaving Care, Looked After Children, SSD - Children, Family and Safeguarding 01492 574167
- Loud Voices Forum and Conwy Youth Council – have worked together to create a plan for Looked After Children. Both groups of young people worked together to make sure you know about all the help there is out there for you. These plans for two age ranges of children can be found below.
- Conwy's Youth Service - organise all kinds of events for local young people, from skate competitions to band nights and run no... less than 33 clubs across the county, where young people from 11 years and upwards can meet, chat and chill out and do some great activities! You don't even have to miss out if you can't get to one of the clubs - a club will come to you a place near you on one of the amazing mobile youth club buses! Of course, there are many other things going on like trips, health drop-ins, Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) and much more - the list could go on and on!
- Conwy Leisure Services - Foster Carers for Conwy and your family are supplied with a FFIT leisure pass enabling you all to access great reductions on a wide variety of sports activities and facilities, including Swimming pools, fitness suites and classes. Fostering families also often get opportunities to attend bigger events in Eirias Park such as the annual music event ‘Access All Eirias’. We also have Celebration events for Looked After Children every two years which are a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the successes of our Foster Carers and the children and young people in their care.
Request an Information Pack today
Are you wishing to transfer from another Fostering Agency?
The Looked After Plan - ages 10 and under
Corporate Parenting plan ages 10+