|12th January 2021 & 14th January 2021
||2pm until 4.30pm
||Targeted Services – Business & Transformation, Community Wellbeing, Disability Team, Family Support & Intervention, Looked After Children, Older People & HSW, Quality Standards, Vulnerable People Team, Youth Justice Service
Target Group - Practitioners, managers and support staff in Children & Adult Services who record & Report information
Course aims and objectives:
- To ensure that the requirements under parts 3,4,and 7 for the Social Services and Well- Being (Wales) Act 2014 are covered.
- Case Recording
- Clarity in written communication
- Use of jargon, appropriate use of language
- Recording facts and opinion
- Recording wishes and feelings of individuals
- The purpose and use of chronology
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.