Getting the best out of remote supervision sessions :
- Creating a safe and productive environment
- Building up a trusting and robust professional relationship
- Having difficult conversations remotely
- Providing variety of learning methods, and making sessions stimulating, dynamic, and interesting
- Assessing wellbeing remotely
Ensuring a ‘whole team ‘ approach:
- Creative ways to ensure networking still happens
- Creative ways to ensure modelling /shadowing still happens
- Creative ways to assess the student as a ‘team player’
|20th October 2021
||1.00PM - 4.00PM
||Targeted Services – Community Wellbeing, Disability Team, Family Support & Intervention, Looked After Children, Older People & HSW, Vulnerable People Team, Youth Justice Service
Target Group - Open to all Practice Educators, and those interested to become one/attend the next PE Programme , On Site Supervisors, PE Assessors, University Tutors.
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.