The Consolidation Programme Workshops that were on hold during lockdown are now being delivered virtually. We no longer have them jointly with Ynys Mon, recognising a smaller group allows for ease of learning, and makes contributing and interacting smoother.
Dates for Diaries:
- Workshop 3 for Cohort 14 was held on August 24th, 2020.
- Workshop 4 for Cohort 14 will be held on October 6th, 2020.
- Submission Point for Cohort 14 will be January 12th, 2021.
- Workshop 1 for Cohort 15 will be held on September 15th, 2020.
- Workshop 2 for Cohort 15 will be held on November 3rd, 2020.
- Workshop 3 for Cohort 15 will be held on January 14th, 2021.
- Workshop 4 for Cohort 15 will be held on March 3rd, 2021.
- Submission Point for Cohort 15 will be May 12th, 2021.
The next start date for both Cohorts 16 and 17 will be February 2021. Once the academic staff are available from September 2020, we will be able to inform you about registration steps.
Please email Nia O’Marah to alert her of any social workers within your teams who will have completed their first year in practice and will therefore be eligible as well as required to go onto the Programme. Completion of this Programme is a compulsory part of re-registration with Social Care Wales at the end of the first three years in practice.
Please also alert Nia O’Marah as regards newly qualified social workers within your teams, who will need support and learning to successfully complete their first year in practice, and will need to have identified an individual leaning plan, with dates set to monitor and evaluate development and progress.
Nia O'Marah - firstname.lastname@example.org