The purpose of the Partnership is to:
- Maximise the benefits of collaborative and partnership working in order to improve the quality and management of Social Care provision in Conwy through a planned approach to workforce development and learning.
- Ensure the Social Care sector in Conwy is supported to deliver the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act.
- Ensure that the workforce requirements of the Regulation and Inspection (Wales) Act are planned for and met.
Priorities 2018-2019 - agreed by the Conwy Social Care Workforce Partnership:
- Support the domiciliary care workforce to prepare for registration
- Implement and deliver the Conwy Core Training Plan.
- Develop and implement the Conwy Work Experience Programme - sector wide.
- Develop and deliver a Conwy Social Care workforce recruitment plan.
Conwy Social Care Workforce Partnership Action Plan 2018 - 2019 (PDF)
Communication and Engagement:
The Conwy Social Care Workforce Partnership will communicate with the sector via:
- Attending the Conwy Liaison meetings held with the residential, domiciliary and third sector.
- A monthly news bulletin circulated via email.
- Ensuring records of meetings are available via this web site.