|6 and 7 June 2019
||9:15am arrival for tea / coffee and registration
9.30am - 4.40pm
|Training Room 5, Coed Pella, Conway Road, Colwyn Bay. LL29 7AZ
||Ruth Ingram, SGA Consultancy
||Targeted Services: Workshop is aimed at Team Managers / Section Managers, DLM, Police, Health, Legal, CIW, Conwy Commissioning, Commissioned Services managers who are safeguarding leads.
Target Group: Business & Transformation , Community Wellbeing, Disability Team, Comissioned Services, Older People & Hospital Social Work, Quality Standards, Vulnerable People Team
Course aims and objectives
- Part 7 of the SSWB (Wales) Act 2014 relating to safeguarding adults
- Professional roles and responsibilities
- Putting Principles into action
- Multi-agency safeguarding work
- Knowledge of best practice – enquiries and safe enquiries; risk assessment; safety and outcomes planning.
- Understanding of other relevant legislation – data protection/information sharing; over-riding duties to investigate; APSO’s
- System Overview
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.