Disability Services Update
Conwy’s Disability Service has been working with partners Livability, CREST and Conwy Connect to reopen day, work opportunity services, and clubs.
- Canolfan Riviere will reopen on 14 September.
- Canolfan Marl will reopen on 15 September
- Conwy Work Opps projects will phase reopening of sites from 16 September
- Livability intend to reopen on 14 September
- Conwy Connect Venture Drama will restart on 8 September
- CREST will also open for service users this month
Our services are building based and we need to continue with social distancing, so we will not be able to offer the full level of services straight away.
Since our services closed, our service users and their families have shown exceptional resilience and understanding, and they are now working with us to ensure that we are able to keep everyone safe when we reopen. Thank you to our managers and staff who have been working hard to prepare services and buildings for people to return.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01492 575374.
Posted on 07/09/2020