Outdoor Hospitality getting ready to welcome customers back
The long awaited re-opening of outdoor hospitality is almost here but there are some things we need to remember before we visit our local outdoor beer garden, cafe or coffee house.
- Please make sure you book. There may be some queueing at premises so you will be expected to remain socially distanced from anyone not in your household
- All premises must take your contact details in case Test, Trace and Protect teams need to contact you. Please make sure you have your details readily available
- Only six people can sit together and you should do your very best to remain socially distanced whilst at your table
- You will not be able to stand in a seating area to consume your drink
- Please treat all staff with respect. They've missed you and want you to enjoy yourselves but abusive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated
- If you use public transport or a taxi you will need to wear a face mask (unless you're exempt). Please make sure you have one or two handy in case your plans change at the last minute. Drivers, including taxi drivers, have the right not to take you if you do not wear a mask
- Proprietors/landlords must stick to the rules as well, so if you’re concerned about any premises contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-opening outdoor hospitality is a major step in coming out of the level-4 restrictions but we all still need to remain cautious.
Covid-19 hasn't gone away and we still have to take every precaution to ensure it doesn't return.
Please do your bit so we can continue with keeping levels low to enable return to normal.
Please stay safe.
For more information and advice about reducing your risk of contracting and spreading the virus visit: www.gov.wales/keepwalessafe
Posted on 23/04/2021