12/6/18 – 17/7/18.
- Talking Points are a way for people to find out what help is available to support their health and well-being in their local area.
- People from a range of local organisations will be on hand to offer information, advice or assistance.
- If you or someone you know needs information, advice or assistance pop into your local Llanrwst Talking Point
Talking Points also provide an opportunity for people to:
- Come along and explain what they feel is missing in their local community that could make a difference to their health and well-being.
- Get involved and share their knowledge, skills, experiences.