The Council is required to prepare an LDP Annual Monitoring Report covering the preceding financial year and submit it to the Welsh Government by 31st October each year.
If as a result of monitoring and review, it appears that policies and allocations are not being met and development is not coming forward in a sustainable or timely manner, the Council will be proactive in using its powers to respond to changing circumstances.
The following mechanisms can be triggered:
- Actions to bring forward sites for development, wherever possible, in partnership with landowners and developers
- Action to bring forward development sites on previously developed land
- Use of Compulsory Purchase Orders to unlock sites
- Working with partners to bring forward investment in infrastructure
- Review of land allocations or policies in the Local Development Plan
Annual Monitoring Report 2019
Annual Monitoring Report 2018
Annual Monitoring Report 2017
Annual Monitoring Report 2016
Annual Monitoring Report 2015