Essential Website Maintenance – Wednesday 10th July
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance through the day which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
The rules which govern our use of personal data are called Data Protection Principles.
In line with data protection legislation, we must:
- Only use personal data according to a set of conditions found in the Data Protection Act. This usually means that we will only use information when the law require it, or with your permission.
- Use personal data lawfully and fairly and in a transparent manner. You will usually be informed if data about you is being used.
- Use your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Keep enough data about you to provide effective services. However, we will not keep more data than is necessary.
- Make sure the data we keep is accurate and up-to-date.
- Not keep data for longer than we need it.
- Provide you with access to your personal data.
- Make sure all personal data will be kept secure and take steps to prevent your data from being lost or stolen.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)