The advice for most emergencies is:
GO IN, STAY IN, TUNE IN however if you are involved in an emergency, or see an incident, keep calm and take the following actions:
- Call 999 and ask for Police, Fire or Ambulance
- Follow the advice of the emergency responders
- be aware of any elderly or vulnerable neighbours who may need your help
- If advised to do so, be prepared to evacuate and follow instructions given
- If you are not directly involved and in the absence of other advice or instruction, GO IN, STAY IN and TUNE IN.
Your safety is of paramount importance – stay calm, think and avoid putting yourself or others in unnecessary danger.
North Wales Fire and Rescue Service
Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust