Essential maintenance work from 6pm on 7/12/17 will affect our internet services, including websites and e-mail.
Deganwy Car Park
Deganwy car park map
|Deganwy||0.5 hour||1 hour||2 hours||4 hours||Night 6pm - 8am||Post Code|
(2 hours restriction disc scheme in operation)
- Parking is free for blue badge holders providing the blue badge holder is parked within a designated marked disabled bay and that the blue badge is displayed with the accompanying time clock, if applicable.For more information on rights and responsibilities https://beta.gov.wales/blue-badges-your-rights-and-responsibilities
- We can issue parking permits for any car parks which are tailored to suit individual needs, provided the use is for a minimum of 3 days and that you contact us at least 10 days prior to arriving, for example, should a visitor wish to use a car park for a period of 1 week or to cover the duration of their holiday a permit can be issued. Please supply the following details when contacting us, your full details, length of stay and location of car park.
- Motorcycles may park in a parking bay within any car park provided that a pay and display ticket has been purchased to cover the length of stay. Motorcyclists are advised to keep the ticket with them as proof of purchase.
- There are designated Campervan and Motorhome bays at Morfa Bach car park in Conwy, and Maelgwyn Road car park in Llandudno has suitable space.
- Parking is permitted within some of the other car parks where height barriers have not been installed, provided that the vehicle is parked wholly within the parking bay markings.
- Overnight camping is prohibited.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)