Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020

We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Home Resident Housing Information for Tenants Problems with a Private Landlord / Accommodation

Problems with a Private Landlord / Accommodation

Summary (optional)
Are you being harassed by your landlord? We can help
start content


Examples of this might be when your landlord repeatedly visits to your home without making arrangements with you, illegally evicts you, or threatens to evict you without going through the correct legal process.

Conwy Housing Solutions

Your first point of call is Conwy Housing Solutions who you can phone 0300 124 0050. They will arrange an appointment with you to take details of the problems you are having and contact our Legal Department. They will decide if the landlord concerned has a case to answer. If so they will take the necessary legal action.

Shelter Cymru

You can also contact Shelter Cymru to lodge a complaint against your landlord. Conwy Housing Solutions will not be able to help with issues such as getting your deposit back. For issues like these you should contact the nearest Citizens' Advice Bureau (CAB) who can tell you what to do next.

Citizens Advice – Common problems with renting

Shelter Cymru

end content