An island of woodland and grassland in a sea of houses near Rhos on Sea. This reserve is popular with dog walkers and good for a quick short walk. Part of Bryn (Hill) Euryn is a Site of Special Scientific Interest as it is made up of Limestone. With great panoramic views and the remains of a 15th century house, Llys Euryn it’s definitely worth a visit.
What kind of walk is it?
- Terrain: Woodland and grassland paths and tracks
- Distance: a variety of short walks through and around the woodland and to the top of the Bryn
- Dogs: Dogs should be kept under close control
- Refreshments: Available locally in Rhos on Sea
- Walk grading: Easy / moderate
- Map: If you want to purchase a map that covers this route, you will need the Explorer OL17. You can visit the Ordnance Survey website for more information or to purchase your map, or alternatively, these maps are widely available to purchase on the high street. You can download a route-card for this walk below, but we always suggest you take an OS map in addition to any leaflet
How do I get there?
- By train: Phone: 0845 7484950. www.nationalrail.co.uk
- By bus: Phone: Traveline Cymru 0871 200 22 33. www.travelinecymru.info
- By car: Follow A55 to junction 20, take the B5115 to Rhos on Sea, turn left onto Rhos Road, then follow brown signs for Bryn Euryn