Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Trefriw Village Hall
Trefriw Village Hall is located in the centre of the village, opposite the Post Office on the B5106. Inside there are toilets, a main hall with stage, a kitchen and a small meeting room.
- Maximum capacity is 175 people - though there are not enough tables/chairs to seat that many if required
- Large folding tables and chairs
- Stage with curtains
- Projector screen
- Disco light system and sound system (on request)
- Heating is provided by electric radiators
Kitchen (three steps up from main hall)
- Electric cooker
- Kettle & hot water urn
- Range of crockery, cutlery and basic utensils. Hirers wishing to serve more than a basic buffet will need to bring their own cooking equipment / utensils for use.
Small meeting room (three steps up from main hall)
- Table and four chairs
- Heating is provided by an electric fan heater
- Two large, accessible gender neutral toilets (flat access from hall entrance and main hall)
- AED (defibrillator) located on the outside wall of the hall
- Parking: there is off street parking for one vehicle immediately next to the hall, with seasonally-restricted street parking opposite. There is plenty of unrestricted, free public parking available on Gower Road (marked bays), opposite Trefriw Woollen Mill, a few minutes flat walk from the hall.
Contact details for enquiries and bookings
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)