|Thursday 18th May 2023
|Log in 9.15am
|Tuesday 3rd October 2023
|Log in 5.45pm
6.00pm – 9.00pm
Course aims and objectives:
- Be able to implement clearly defined practical strategies to defuse volatile situations.
- Understand the importance of body language and choice speech in the negotiating stage of a confrontation.
- Recognise the importance that fears and emotions
- Play during the conflict cycle.
- Be able to frame decision making in a sound and versatile psychology.
- Clearly define the outcomes being pursued when faced with aggression and conflict.
- Feel empowered and competent when dealing with conflict, aggression and high stress situations
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.