Aim: To raise awareness of child sexual exploitation (CSE), increase knowledge and understanding of how child sexual exploitation can happen, what the risk to children and young people are and what action can be taken.
Course aims and objectives:
- Define what is meant by child sexual exploitation
- Understand the risk of child sexual exploitation
- Recognise vulnerabilities and risk indicators
- Explore the process of how abuse happens
- Develop a family safety plan and seeking help and reporting
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.