AIM: The foster carer will be able to describe how they will help the child in placement to manage the changes in their life, taking in account their past experiences.
|19th January 2023
||9:30am - 12:30pm
||Targeted Services – Foster Carers & Connected Person Carers
Course aims and objectives:
- To consider the impact of change on children and young people
- To reflect upon how previous transitions will impact on subsequent ones
- To consider how this can effect day to day changes such as starting school or going on holiday
- To start to consider changes in placement and ways to prepare for these
- To examine how a foster carer can help a child or young person manage such transitions
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.