How to Apply
A notice must be served:
- By a person who is responsible for the administration of events on the track or by an occupier of the track.
- The notice must be served on the licensing authority and copied to the chief officer of police for the area in which the track is located.
- The notice must specify the day on which it has effect.
- Notices may be given in relation to consecutive days, so long as the overall limit of eight days is not exceeded in the calendar year.
No Fee or charges
Provided that the Notice will not result in betting facilities being available for more than eight days in a calendar year, there is no provision for counter-notices or objections to be submitted.
Legislation and Conditions
Gambling Act 2005
Processing and Timescales
The Local Authority will grant the notice .
- By telephone: 01492 576626
- By fax: 01492 574036
Occasional Use Notice