Essential maintenance work from 6pm on 7/12/17 will affect our internet services, including websites and e-mail.


Summary (optional)
start content

What do I do if my child is being Bullied?

  • Initially discuss with headteacher
  • Request copy of school's bullying policy
  • Request copy of school's discipline policy
  • No improvement request meeting with named governor for behaviour and discipline
  • Education social worker can provide support/advice
  • If bullying is out of school report to police

For further advice contact:

Education Social Work
Education Services
Government Buildings
Dinerth Road
Colwyn Bay
LL28 4UL

Tel: 01492 575013

end content

Find your nearest schools, hospitals, council services and more