Essential maintenance work from 6pm on 7/12/17 will affect our internet services, including websites and e-mail.
What do I do if my child is being Bullied?
- Initially discuss with headteacher
- Request copy of school's bullying policy
- Request copy of school's discipline policy
- No improvement request meeting with named governor for behaviour and discipline
- Education social worker can provide support/advice
- If bullying is out of school report to police
For further advice contact:
Education Social Work
Tel: 01492 575013
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)