The All Wales Concessionary Fare Scheme, funded by the Welsh Government and Local Authorities, entitles people over 60 and people with certain disabilities who are resident in Wales to travel free on local bus services throughout Wales. You are entitled to a free concessionary travel pass if you are a permanent Conwy resident AND if you are:
- Aged 60 or over
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Registered profoundly or severely deaf
- Without speech
- Without arms or have long term loss of the use of both arms
- Disabled or have suffered an injury, which has a substantial and long term adverse impact on your ability to walk
- In receipt of the higher rate mobility component of DLA or PIP
- In receipt of a war pensioner's mobility supplement
- Learning disabled, that is, with a state of arrested or incomplete development of mind that includes significant impairment of intelligence and social functioning
- Unable to be granted, if an application was made, a licence to drive a motor vehicle under Part III of the Road Traffic Act 1988, pursuant to section 92 of the Act, (physical fitness) otherwise than on the ground of persist misuse of drugs or alcohol i.e. had a driving licence refused on medical grounds
You can download an application form below or printed forms are available at your local library or the following council Offices: Mochdre Offices; Bodlondeb, Conwy; Civic Centre, Colwyn Bay.
Please pay online for a replacement bus pass or download the printable application form for a replacement bus pass (PDF) form.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Environment, Roads and Facilities