The link above is our contact form. If you need to share sensitive information, please phone us on 01492 575578.
Do you need help finding work? Are you:
- in a job that does not offer enough hours
- dreaming of doing something different but barriers hold you back
- facing redundancy
We can help find work that is right for you. If not, we can point you in the direction of someone who can help.
If you are 25 and over, or aged 16 to 24 and not in education or employment or training. We can:
- provide one to one support and guidance
- help you write a CV
- prepare you for a job interview
- offer free courses
- help you achieve qualifications
- find work placements
- find volunteering (doesn’t affect your benefits)
- create links with employers
- help you build confidence
Contact us if you would like our help:
- Use the online form above
- Phone: 01492 575578 or 07711 567191
- Or email: CEH@Conwy.gov.uk
Our office is closed, but we are still working hard to provide you with the same great service.
Communities for Work is a voluntary programme to help adults who are not working.
The Welsh European Funding Office funds us. They provide a £41.2m investment in employment support in the 52 Communities First areas across Wales, including £24.8m of European Union funds. The Department for Work and Pensions also funds us. Our programme runs until 2022.
Communities for Work Plus is funding provided by the Welsh Government to support our continued delivery and take forward the learning from the Lift Programme.