Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020

We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Home Resident Benefits and grants Housing Benefits Benefit Overpayments How can I pay back a benefit overpayment?

How can I pay back a benefit overpayment?

Summary (optional)
If you have been notified of an overpayment or you have received a reminder, you must make arrangements to pay immediately.
start content

If you are unable to repay your overpayment in one instalment, repayment can be made on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Please contact the Overpayments section on 01492 576493 to make an arrangement to repay by one of the following methods:

  • Internet payments - click here to make an internet payment
  • Post Office - payments can be made at the Post Office by using the barcode on the reverse of the letter you receive
  • Standing Order - by requesting a standing order formand returning it to us, payments can then be made direct from your bank account. A downloadable standing order form can be found below. This should be returned to the Overpayments section, Bodlondeb, Conwy, LL32 8DU once completed
  • Credit/Debit Card - payments can be made over the phone by using your credit/debit card.
  • Automated Telephone Payment System - payments can be made 24 hours a day by using the following number: 03005 000966

Standing Order Form (PDF, 26Kb)

In this section

Drag side panels here (optional)
end content