Below are some links to services available in Conwy, which may find contain useful information if you are struggling with the rising cost of living.
Conwy Libraries offer free access to many facilities and services which may be of use to our residents.
For example, we can offer help and support on:
- Job seeking,
- CV completion and printing
- Practicing language skills
- Awareness of resources such as professional magazines to learn more before a job interview
- Supporting with printing or scanning documents for customers requesting additional living allowances
- Discussing online and books to help customers with dyslexia
- Raising awareness of our health and wellbeing collections for children and adults to support customers through busy and more challenging times
Library membership is free, you can join at your local library or use our online form for immediate access to our online resources.
You can access to a wide range of books for all ages, online resources, and spoken word collections and e-resources. Our online catalogue gives you 24/7 access
All libraries offer access to PCs and staff facilitation. Online access from the library or home includes free newspaper and magazines, online information resources and language and driving theory test learning resources, all are listed on our website.
Events to support our customers include weekly storyline, reading groups, IT support and informal Welsh language practice sessions.