All our courses are available online either via HwB or E-learning.
They consist of:
- New Governors* (to be completed within 12 months of appointment)
- New Chair of Governors* (to be completed within 6 months of appointment)
- New Clerk of Governors* (to be completed within 12 months of appointment)
- Understanding Data* (to be completed within 12 months of appointment)
- Safeguarding - Keeping Learners Safe
- Online Safety for Governors
- GDPR Training for Schools
- Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse & Sexual Violence (VAWDASV)
- Modern Slavery and Adult Safeguarding
- The Effective Governing Body
Please contact the Clerk of Governors who will contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an username and password on your behalf. Please ensure to change your password once received for security.
The Clerk of Governors will provide you with the correct link for each course.
Once completed, please inform/provide the Clerk of Governors with date and evidence of completion.
* failure to complete the mandatory training within the specified time period will result in suspension from your role on the Governing Body.