Due to coronavirus the face to face duty service is closed until further notice. If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, please contact the Homeless Prevention Team (contact details are at the bottom of this page).
You may be in priority if:
- You or a member of your household is pregnant
- You have dependent children under 16 years of age or under 19 if they are in full time education and live with you
- you are 16 or 17years of age
- You are under 21 and you were looked after, accommodated or fostered; or are at particular risk of sexual or financial exploitation
- You are fleeing domestic abuse
- You are a former member of the Armed Forces
- You are vulnerable due to old age, mental illness, handicap, physical disability or other special reason
- You have been released from prison and are vulnerable as a result of your detention.
To come to a decision about how vulnerable you are, your Homeless Prevention Officer will require information about your situation, for example, a letter from your doctor or social worker. We may ask for a joint assessment to be conducted by a social worker.
- Phone number: 0300 124 0050
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, please contact us on 0300 124 0050 (Monday to Thursday - 8:45am to 5:15pm, Friday - 8:45am to 4:45pm).
- Emergency out of hours number: 0300 1233079