You may be in priority if:
- You or a member of your household is pregnant
- You have dependent children under 16 years of age or under 19 if they are in full time education and live with you
- you are 16 or 17years of age
- You are under 21 and you were looked after, accommodated or fostered; or are at particular risk of sexual or financial exploitation
- You are fleeing domestic abuse
- You are a former member of the Armed Forces
- You are vulnerable due to old age, mental illness, handicap, physical disability or other special reason
- You have been released from prison and are vulnerable as a result of your detention.
To come to a decision about how vulnerable you are, your Homeless Prevention Officer will require information about your situation, for example, a letter from your doctor or social worker. We may ask for a joint assessment to be conducted by a social worker.
- Phone number: 0300 124 0050
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: Conwy Housing Solutions duty service is available for you to visit without an appointment; 9:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday at Coed Pella, Conway Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7AZ
- Emergency out of hours number: 0300 1233079