As a result of the Corona Virus, we are still unable to hold the forum as usual.
We are pleased to announce that we will again partner with the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA) to host the next Conwy Landlord Forum as a Webinar.
You are cordially invited to attend the Conwy Landlord Forum Webinar.
Thursday 15th October 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Join us in the waiting room from 5.45pm.
- The NRLA will provide a comprehensive update on national legislation affecting the sector and
- Conwy Council staff will provide an update on local service arrangements and opportunities.
- Plus other information for landlords
More information will be available when speakers are confirmed.
You will be able to ask questions using the typed chat facility during the event.
The webinar will be recorded and made available after the event.
Conwy Landlord Forum July 2020
The July 2020 forum covered:
- a comprehensive review of legislation and policy affecting landlords in Wales since January,
- Local arrangements for licensing of HMOs
- Advice about property management during corona virus
- News of a new Welsh Government subsidised leasing scheme
- Information about loans for property developers to increase the supply of rented accommodation