As a result of the Corona Virus, we are still unable hold the forum as usual.
We are pleased to announce that we will again partner with the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA) to host the next Conwy Landlord Forum as a Webinar.
You are cordially invited to attend the Conwy Landlord Forum Webinar.
Thursday 28th January 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Join us in the waiting room from 5.45pm.
- Legislation and Covid-19 Updates, Calum Davies, NRLA.
- 5 years of Rent Smart Wales, What’s Next? Bethan Jones, RSW.
- Plus other information for landlords
Please register for the Webinar by emailing us Housingstrategy@conwy.gov.uk
The webinar will be recorded and made available after the event.
Conwy Landlord Forum October 2020
The October 2020 forum covered:
- a comprehensive update on Welsh and UK legislation affecting private landlords;
- a new grant for landlords able to bring empty Conwy properties into use as dwellings;
- a request for landlords to respond to a questionnaire from the Warm Homes organisation to support a funding bid.
Conwy Landlord Forum July 2020
The July 2020 forum covered:
- a comprehensive review of legislation and policy affecting landlords in Wales since January,
- Local arrangements for licensing of HMOs
- Advice about property management during corona virus
- News of a new Welsh Government subsidised leasing scheme
- Information about loans for property developers to increase the supply of rented accommodation