Creating an account can be done by:
In all instances, you’ll need to give us your details and a valid email address.
To confirm your account is ready you will either:
- Receive notification via email (if you applied for your account by sending us an email)
- Be told over the phone (if you applied for your account by contacting either your preferred leisure centre or the central admin team)
Once you know your account is live, please re-visit this page and:
- Read through the terms and conditions below.
- Tick to say you accept the terms and conditions, and click ‘Go to Leisure Bookings
- You will then be directed to the online bookings log-in page where you should:
- Enter your email address and click Forgotten your password.
- Following this you will receive an email with details on how to set a password of your choice.
Once you have followed the steps above, you will be set up and ready to make your first online booking!
Should you experience any issues, or you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 01492 575677 or send us an email .
- The online bookings system runs in parallel with bookings at Leisure Centre Receptions. To secure your booking, you are advised to complete your online booking within 20 minutes
- All activities that are available to book online are for single sessions only
- For your security, please make sure that the web browser and operating system for your device or PC is up to date
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding to Leisure Bookings.
Terms and Conditions
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Log on to your account with your registration details. If you forget your password, you can request a reminder through the online booking screen.
- You can book activities online up to 7 days in advance and until 60 minutes before the session start time. Alternatively, you may book by phone or by person.
- We will confirm your booking via email. Please ensure that your email details are correct.
- To gain entry to your booked activity, you will need to first swipe your Ffit Conwy member card at the centre reception. Please allow sufficient time to swipe during busy times. We recommend arriving at least 5 minutes before the advertised start time.
- Fitness class and fitness suite bookings are for your personal use only. Bookings are not transferrable to anyone else. Abuse of this regulation may lead to members being withdrawn from the advance bookings facility.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING BY CUSTOMER
- Bookings must be cancelled at least 1 hour in advance of the start time of the booked activity.
- No refunds will be issued, however bookings can be transferred by contacting the Leisure Centre direct, providing at least 1 hour notice is given
- Pre-paid books of tickets will be credited by the Leisure Centre Manager provided at least 1 hour notice is given.
- Activity’s such as Badminton and 5-A-Side must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the booked activity.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the member.
- Your cooperation in adhering to the cancellation policy will enable us to re-allocate your space to other members.
FAILURE TO ATTEND A BOOKED ACTIVITY
- Failure to turn up for a booked activity will result in a £2.00 non-attendance fee. Members will be prohibited from making further advance bookings until the non-attendance charge has been paid.
CANCELLATION BY THE CENTRE
- Conwy County Borough Council reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking without giving any reason, to refuse admission to the centre, to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership.
- Conwy County Borough Council can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or changes to its opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the centre.
- The centre will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the customer arising from the booking online or cancellation.
PAYMENTS UP FRONT
- All Pay As You Go Customers will be required to pay for their activity at the point of booking, whether this be over the telephone, in person or online.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
- There is no charge for using your credit or debit card.
Please tick the box below to continue