Step One – Create an account
Create an account for online bookings:
We will need your details and a valid email address.
When your account is ready we will:
- Send you email notification OR
- Tell you over the phone
Step Two – Set your password
When your account is live, please re-visit this page:
- Read through the terms and conditions below
- Tick to say you accept the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Go to Leisure Bookings’
You will then see the online bookings log-in page:
- Enter your email address and click Forgotten your password.
- Check the email we send you with details on how to set your password
Step Three – get booking!
Once you have followed these steps, you will be set up and ready to make your first online booking!
If you need help please contact us on 01492 575677 or send us an email.
- To secure your booking, we recommend you complete your online booking within 20 minutes
- All activities that are available are for single sessions only
- Please make sure that the web browser and operating system for your device is up to date
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions before going to Leisure Bookings.
Terms and Conditions
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Log on to your account with your registration details. You can request a reminder through the online booking screen if you forget your password
- Leisure Centre sessions can be booked three days in advance, from 9pm. For example, Monday sessions can be booked from 9pm on Friday.
- We will confirm your booking via email. Please make sure your email details are correct.
- You will need to swipe your Ffit Conwy member card at reception to gain entry to your booked activity.
- You need to allow sufficient time to swipe during busy times.
- We recommend arriving at least 5 minutes before the advertised start time.
- Fitness class and fitness suite bookings are for your personal use only.
- Bookings are not transferrable to anyone else. Abuse of this regulation may lead to members being withdrawn from the advance bookings facility.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING BY CUSTOMER
- Bookings must be cancelled at least 1 hour in advance of the start time of the booked activity.
- No refunds will be issued. However bookings can be transferred by contacting the Leisure Centre direct, providing at least 1 hour notice is given.
- Pre-paid books of tickets will be credited by the Leisure Centre Manager provided at least 1 hour notice is given.
- Activities such as Badminton and 5-A-Side must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the booked activity.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the member.
- Your cooperation in following the cancellation policy will enable us to re-allocate your space to other members.
FAILURE TO ATTEND A BOOKED ACTIVITY
- Members who do not turn up for a class that they have booked, or who cancel with less than one hours’ notice, will have their account blocked. In order to unblock their account, the member will need to contact us, either by email or by phone.
- We encourage all members to ensure that they swipe in for any classes that they attend. Our reception teams have been reminded of the importance of recording every attendance.
CANCELLATION BY THE CENTRE
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any booking without giving any reason, to refuse admission to the centre, to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership.
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or changes to its opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the centre.
- The centre will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the customer arising from the booking online or cancellation.
PAYMENTS UP FRONT
- All Pay As You Go Customers will be required to pay for their activity at the point of booking.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
- There is no charge for using your credit or debit card..
Please tick the box below to continue