All routes are marked on the map and clear to walk. You may cross stiles, uneven ground, wet areas and fields with livestock and walk along lanes.
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year
What Kind of Walk is it?
Mynydd y Gaer:
- Distance: 6.3km/3.9m Terrain: some steep ups and downs, can be uneven under foot, old hill fort, panoramic views, agricultural fields
- Paths: Footpaths, Tracks, Open Access land and country lanes
- Distance: 6.1km/3.7m
- Terrain: Some ups and downs, can be uneven under foot, agricultural fields
- Paths: Footpaths and country lanes
How do I get there?
- By car: Llannefydd is located approximately 7 miles from Denbigh. Take B5382 towards Henllan & continue on this road until you reach the village. Post Code: LL16 5ED
- By Bus: There is a limited bus service that calls in Llannefydd.www.traveline-cymru.info Traveline Cymru 0871 200 22 33.
A number of publications are available to purchase. Please visit our Countryside Publications page for more information.