The All Wales Concessionary Fare Scheme, funded by the Welsh Government and Local Authorities, entitles people over 60 and people with certain disabilities who are resident in Wales to travel free on local bus services throughout Wales.
You are entitled to a free concessionary travel pass if you are a permanent Conwy resident and you:
- are aged 60 or overare registered blind or partially sighted
- are profoundly or severely deaf
- are without speech
- do not have arms or have long term loss of use of both arms
- have a disability or have suffered an injury which has affected your ability to walk
- receive the higher rate mobility component of DLA or PIP
- receive a war pensioner's mobility supplement
- have a learning disability (with significant impairment of intelligence and social functioning due to arrested or incomplete development of mind)
- have been refused a driving licence by the DVLA for medical or physical fitness reasons. This does NOT include people who are persistent misusers of drugs and alcohol.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to:
Environment, Roads and Facilities
Replacement bus passes
Please pay online for a replacement bus pass or download the printable application form for a replacement bus pass (PDF) form.
I have been told that my bus pass is due to expire. Do I need a new bus pass?
There is no need to worry. Your existing bus pass is still valid and can be used until next year.
Details on how to obtain your new bus pass will be made available later this year. Please look out for information on the Council’s website, in the news and on the buses you travel on.
Until then, keep travelling as normal.